ON BACK ORDER AT THIS TIME.
This is the only aluminum Jeep head now available in the U.S and made in the U.S. for the 4.0L & 4.2L Jeep engine. Benefits include:
- CARB REGISTERED. EO #D-592.
- Made in USA by HESCO
- Virgin 356 Aluminum T-6 heat treated
- Hardened seats & silicon bronze guides
- Direct bolt-on replacement for stock head
- Fits 1991 - 2006 4.0L engines
- Fits all 4.2L engines using 4.0L Intake / Exhaust
- 30-pounds lighter than stock cast iron head
- 5/8" thick deck for increased strength
- 30 HP gain on 4.0L - 50 HP gain on 4.2L W/MPI
- Lowers CHT & combustion chamber temps
- Reduces detonation from low octane fuels
- Improves NOX emmissions
- Includes performance valve springs & stock size valves
- Rocker bosses will accept stock or roller rockers
- Extra thick runners for porting up to 0.250"
- Extra metal under the springs for oversize springs
- Raised V/C mating surface accomodates roller rockers
- Enlarged push rod holes simplify cam changes
- All accessory bolt holes (Incl coilpack holddowns)
- Each head is assembled & ready to install
- Serial Number stamped on each head
MADE IN USA by HESCO. CARB EO #D-592.
CUSTOM HEADS FOR SUPER CHARGED OR TURBO ENGINES
NOTE: PORTING IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STREET ENGINES.
NOTE: HESALTH is required for use with this cylinder head when Installing the head on a Wranglet due to belt interference A stock engine will require a shorter push rod,PN: PR-327. If your engine is decked to zero you will need PN: PR-310. All lengths can also be found in the Tech Tip section on the side bar.